In the Luberon Regional Park, at 370m above sea level overlooking the
valley of Eze, with its narrow streets and its central fountain,the village kept its Provencal character.
Grambois, which is classified as "flower village" ,has 1135 inhabitants.
The first track is named Grambois "terra de Garambodane" in 1027.
-The Hermitage of Saint-Pancrace seventeenth century chapel classified historic monument is not open to the public but from the plague years 1720-1722 an annual procession to the chapel is held next Sunday 12 May.
-The church Notre-Dame de Beauvoir.
The earliest mention of the building dates from 1096, when it's a very modest building. It will be expanded over time but in 1708, the roof collapsed after an earthquake.
The upper parts were rebuilt and the present facade was built and the church tower. In the nineteenth century, the wrought iron campanile were installed.
In August 1590, this building was erected in place of the original castle destroyed before 1290 and which no trace remains.
The facade was remodeled in 1730.
In their time,Madame de Sevigné and her daughter Madame de Grignan and Mirabeau stayed there.
Dating from 1377 and two-meter thick. On the north side of the wall is a rectangular tower topped by a barbican called Tourrache. In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries it was a consular house.
-The fountain in the square of the church in 1879.
Here, the filmmaker Yves Robert turned two scenes of his film "My father glory", the game of boules and the return of the famous hunt partridges. Since the fountain is called "Fountain of Bartavelles".
Very old fountain located east of the town sheltered under a canopy, the water falls into a pool built in laundry with the overflow once fed pond on the other side of the road.
Just as the old fountain feeds a little wash.
-The House of the Hospitallers. (Thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth centuries) Rue Jaousé of Fouentviérano, the Maltese cross surrounded and engraved on the facade.
-The Oratory of Notre-Dame de Miséricorde in 1851 is located on the D33 at the fork that leads right to left towards Mirabeau and Beaumont-de-Pertuis.
-The Oratory Saint-Joseph situated in the valley at the castle of Pradines is the only five oratories Grambois not to be dedicated to the Virgin.